• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
It will dump on Sunday book it. The end of season Loveland Derby SL race is this weekend and that always means major dumpage.

That may be in the forecast :).

Has snowed about 5" in Monument. Still snowing gently, and it's a pretty light snow here, too. I'm hoping to sample leftovers tomorrow as it looks like the Divide got 4-5".

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Torturing myself by looking at the snow stakes while at the office. Consoling myself by reasoning that I couldn't take advantage anyway - my knee is still P.O.'ed from Saturday.

HEY GUYS, WINTER IS BACK!

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
Winter Park just extended their season to April 30th. I wonder if more will follow given the early closings this year.

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
Torturing myself by looking at the snow stakes while at the office. Consoling myself by reasoning that I couldn't take advantage anyway - my knee is still P.O.'ed from Saturday.

HEY GUYS, WINTER IS BACK!

Puking at the Luv.

IMG_4743.PNG

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
GAAHHHH

/falls down dead

Same here, I was on my way up there yesterday but wife got sick so had to drive back home aaarrggg. I was going to be right there at Breck! Oh well, at least I got a nice pow day at Ski Santa Fe on Sunday... But I was on this storm like white on rice....

UGASkiDawg

AKA David
SkiTalk Tester
Current location office....Where I'll be regardless how much snow falls and I'm okay with that.

Reactions: Ron

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
IMG_4744.PNG

Looks like 10" at Jane. Much of this has fallen since the lifts closed. This second wave coming in from the north is still delivering in places...

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Status
Not open for further replies.