• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Here is the compete list with all co branded labels. Other thread is closed.
SCAN0008.JPG
SCAN0009.JPG
SCAN0010.JPG
SCAN0011.JPG
SCAN0012.JPG
SCAN0013.JPG
SCAN0014.JPG
SCAN0015.JPG
SCAN0016.JPG
SCAN0017.JPG
SCAN0018.JPG
SCAN0019.JPG
SCAN0020.JPG
SCAN0021.JPG
SCAN0022.JPG
SCAN0023.JPG
SCAN0024.JPG
SCAN0025.JPG

Joe Strummer

Getting on the lift
Skier
Even if your bindings are on the list, it is always a good idea to have the DIN/Release Values checked out at a reputable shop.

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
Another bump for this years list? Curious to see if Atomic really followed through on kicking the FFG12 off the the list.

DonC

Squeezing into my stabilyx tights
Skier
I wish all the companies would take a cue from Look's KISS approach.

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Does anyone have a pair of indemnifable bindings that can go on my SO's straight skis. They are K2 and about very narrow. Will need to find other post on here with how narrow. He's dying to take them out and I'm dying to get it all on video but the bindings on them won't be touched by a tech because they are old.

20170930_103545-jpg.30788

1chris5

Getting off the lift
Skier
HI - does anyone know if HEAD Mojo 4.5 is on current list? I bought them six years(?) or so ago. I think head is Tyrolia. I want to sell them on craigslist but not if they're not on the list. If there is any other info needed let me know.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
HI - does anyone know if HEAD Mojo 4.5 is on current list? I bought them six years(?) or so ago. I think head is Tyrolia. I want to sell them on craigslist but not if they're not on the list. If there is any other info needed let me know.
That should be.

Laner

Wax on, wax off.
Skier
Is there a 2019/2020 indemnified binding list? I would like to offer up my wife’s old skis to a family member if the bindings (Tyrolia SL 10 Railflex) are still indemnified.

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
https://www.skibum.net/do-it-up/gear-guide/indemnified-bindings/

I can't personally vouch for this site, but it looks like they copied from the official docs from the vendors.
From the intro to the list:
"We believe that a healthy market for used equipment will engage millions of people who otherwise can’t afford to ski.
We believe the volunteer at the municipal rope tow should be able to find out immediately if the bindings on the donated skis are indemnified.
Apparently most manufacturers and retailers disagree. So, they refuse to make this information available to the public. I call foul."

Ogg

Skiing the powder
Skier
@mdf Interesting note on the Salomons and it explains my own personal experience getting my old S914s adjusted:

"More about Salomon: According to their website, Salomon says: “Older models of Salomon bindings no longer on the Schedule of Indemnified Bindings may still be serviced, however Liability Indemnification will not be offered by Salomon for these models of bindings. Dealers wishing to service these models of bindings can reduce their liability risk by requiring an additional waiver and release agreement and attaching it to the Workshop Form. Such waivers should be reviewed by a dealer’s own legal counsel to ensure compliance with applicable laws."

Is this was the policy of most of the manufacturers or is the Salomon design such that it holds up better?

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
  • Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid