• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Want To Buy 185 Soulrider, 97mm

Vwr1vwf

Booting up
Skier
Looking for 185, 97mm Soulriders with some life left in them.

Yepow

Excuse me, I'm an intermediate
Skier

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Check out @Stephen's review here.

TS
Vwr1vwf

Vwr1vwf

Booting up
Skier
Thank you folks, I'll definitely check those out. I realize the soulrider has had the same specs for going on 13 years or so now; I think lol

Yepow

Excuse me, I'm an intermediate
Skier

"p. Such is the case with the new 2023 Nordica Unleashed 98, and full disclosure, we were very sad to see the Soul Rider exit the building, but rest assured, those feelings of loss and sorrow have been replaced with emotions of joy and positivity. The technique Nordica uses in this ski is the combination of Soul Rider shaping and personality with a Santa Ana-esque build. They already know that the twin-tip shape of the Soul Rider works, and they also understand that Santa Ana has a very high-performance following, so why not mash them up and see what comes out? In our minds, the end result is one of the most fun and well-rounded skis of the 2023 class."

That said, Ski essentials generally says nice things about skis since they sell them but will be somewhat honest about what they're better for and worse for.

https://blisterreview.com/gear-reviews/2023-2023-nordica-unleashed-98 has the specs.

Sponsor

Staff online