• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

185 Enforcer, Attack 13

markojp

mtn rep for the gear on my feet
Industry Insider
Instructor
... Skied twice. Bases are better than new. Properly flattened and structured, edges tuned to 1 and 2, fully prep waxed (x3 base coats and IR'ed). You pay shipping. Will have a photo Friday or Saturday. $550.00.

Binding mounted for 313 BSL. I'd recommend that someone with a larger boot simply slide the heel piece aft. A smaller boot, maybe remount the toe aft.

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
Oh my.... if my van hadn't just died on the way back from a ski trip I'd be all over this. Nice deal.

TS
markojp

markojp

mtn rep for the gear on my feet
Industry Insider
Instructor
Have gotten a few inquires why I'm selling. There's nothing wrong with the skis at all. If I kept them, I'd probably remount them aft a bit as others have mentioned for off piste. I'm selling because I'm narrowing the quiver to a carver, an 85-88, and a 108-110. The 85-88 sees 90% of the action as an all purpose workhorse ski. The other day I taught an off piste/crud lesson in the AM, and a level 4 kiddo on piste after lunch. 100 is a bit wider than I use most of the time these days. I've even considered remounting the Enforcers teley as I'm sure they'd be be great free heel skis as well, but would rather have the cash. Read, the bases weren't bad, but I have access to a machine and a great tuner.

Most likely for sale soon, an unmounted pair of 2016 185 Blizzard Bodacious new in the wrapper.